Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dad's Week: Tutti Frutti Apron of Love


Hi everyone!

Welcome to Dad's Week here at The Jolly Fat Elf! Each card this week will be one that you can give to any gentleman in your life.

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks cards. 

Today's card features the Apron of Love bundle. This bundle's discount will be retiring at the end of May. Make sure you pick it up to save 10%.  I paired this with the Tutti Fruitt DSP. This card is the masculine version of this card. 

Don't forget to check out the entire list of retiring items and the updated Clearance Rack! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Check out the photos, supplies and my monthly specials below! See you soon!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used


Click Here to watch the video

April Specials!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)