Friday, April 20, 2018

Dad's Week: Myths and Magic


Hi everyone!

Welcome to the end of Dad's Week here at The Jolly Fat Elf! Each card this week has been one that you can give to any gentleman in your life.

I hope you have enjoyed this weeks cards. 

Today's card features the Myths and Magic Suite. This suite is retiring at the end of May. I am really sad to see it go! 

Don't forget to check out the entire list of retiring items and the updated Clearance Rack! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Check out the photos, supplies and my monthly specials below! See you soon!


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Click Here to watch the video

April Specials!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting me know the rules have changed. I keep losing my favorite people to watch. I love your creative ideas. You come up with some extremely great cards and paper pumpkin ideas. I normally don't comment, but I guess I will need to start.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)