Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Dad's Week: Truly Tailored


Hi everyone!

Welcome to Dad's Week here at The Jolly Fat Elf! Each card this week will be one that you can give to any gentleman in your life.

Today's card features the Truly Tailored bundle. This bundle will be retiring at the end of May. Make sure you pick it up before it sells out. Luckily, the punch is coming back next catalog!  I paired this with the Pick a Pattern DSP and Emerald Envy. Both of these are retiring as well! 

Don't forget to check out the entire list of retiring items and the updated Clearance Rack! 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Check out the photos, supplies and my monthly specials below! See you soon!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Click Here to watch the video
April Specials!




1 comment:

  1. I actually liked all three versions of your card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)