I am back today with a very different blog post. I'm sorry that I don't have a card to share with you today, but I had a MRI done last night and I had to lay in an very uncomfortable position and my body is not a happy camper today! With this, I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about the ways I find inspiration!
1. Stampin' Up! Catalogs! Our catalogs aren't just catalogs...they are inspiration books. You will find so many samples showcasing each stamp set or suite. Use those cards for inspiration! C.A.S.E.them ( Copy and Share Everything) or use them as a jumping off point for other stamp sets, suites or ideas!
2. Pinterest Pinterest is an amazing website. Often times, I will head to Pinterest to find inspiration for my next project. Of course I sometimes search for particular cards or a stamp set, but a lot of times I search for color palettes, patterns, etc. I find inspiration from wall colors, room design and even textiles and fabrics! You don't have to reinvent the wheel with each project! Here's links to my card inspiration boards.
3. Your Home/Nature One of my very first cards I posted on Youtube and this blog, was a card that was inspirited by the colors in my Master Bedroom. Don't be afraid to use a vase, lamp, wall color, etc. as a guide when creating! My fence is stained Basic Gray. My dining room is painted Night of Navy and I have Cucumber Crush and Melon Mambo accents. I see Stampin' Up! colors everywhere in my home!
Don't make designing too complicated. Let your creativity flow and you will be amazed at what you can create :)
Thank you so much for joining me today. Leave me a comment letting me know where you find inspiration to create! I would love to know your creative process!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Check out my promotions for February below!
- February Code: AZM7KYA6-Use this code on purchases under $150!
- Sale-a-bration: Earn a free product for every $50 you spend (before shipping and taxes)
- Free Thank You Card with each order this month!
- Paper Pumpkin: Sign up for Paper Pumpkin for your chance to win a free box once a quarter!
The BEST Deal around is the starter kit!
Only 99.00 and you get to choose 125.00 of product of YOUR choice
*TWO FREE STAMP SETS OF YOUR CHOICE! Up to $104 Value!!
*FREE access to The Craftin' Elves Facebook Group
*ALL my online classes for FREE! *You'll get to be a part of the Craftin' Elves!...
Whether you want to be a Hobby Demo for the awesome discount or a Business Builder who wants to grow a paper crafting business, I would love to have you join my little family of stampers!