Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Stampin' Up! Tin of Tags-Mass Producing


Hi everyone!

I am back for a new week and a new stamp set!  This week I will be focusing on the Tin of Tags stamp set from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.

This card is sweet and simple and using minimal supplies!


First, I started by cutting 3 pieces of our Thick Whisper White Card Stock at 4 1/4 x 11 and scoring at 5 1/2 to make a top folding, portrait card. 


I used the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink for the sentiment and I stamped the snowflake image from the stamp set using Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay Classic Ink.


I finished the card with our Basic Rhinestones and that was it!  A really simple and fun card.  What other colors would you use for the snowflakes? 

Thanks for stopping by.  You can watch the video down below or over at Youtube.  Don't forget to check out my current promotions!

Promotions






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)