Friday, October 14, 2016

Stampin' Up! Be Jolly, By Golly Day 3

Hi everyone!

I am back today for my final card in my Be Jolly, By Golly stamp series.  You can find this stamp set in the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog

When I first saw this stamp set, this idea blossomed in my head.  The emboss resist technique is really simple, but really elegant!


I stamped the sentiment and the images on Thick Whisper White card stock using Versamark ink and heat embossed using white embossing powder.  Once heated, I used a ink blending tool and blended Perfect Plum, Night of Navy and Basic Black ink.  After blending, I used a dry cloth to wipe off the embossing! 

I used the brand new Big Shot Platform and the Seaside Textured Impressions embossing folder for the snow banks!  I love how it turned out!  Of course, I had to finish with a bit of Clear Wink of Stella!
Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)