Thursday, October 27, 2016

Stampin' Up! Tin of Tags Day 2


Hi everyone!

Well, I would have a video for you today, but either the file was corrupted or SOMEONE forgot to hit record.  Ugh.  Even though there isn't a video I still had to share this simple and stunning card with you!

I used the Tin of Tags stamp set from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog along with the Diagonal Stripe Background stamp from the 2016 Annual Catalog. 


I cut a piece of Thick Whisper White card stock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and scored it at 4 1/4.  I cut a second layer of Whisper White at 3 3/4 x 5.  I used Versamark ink to ink up the Diagonal Stripe Background stamp and prepped the card layer using the Embossing Buddy. 

After stamping, I added the Emerald Envy Glitter Embossing Powder and used the Heat Tool to set it. It's really gorgeous in person!  I stamped the sentiment using Emerald Envy ink on a piece of Whisper White and punched it using the 1 1/2" Circle Punch.  I layered that onto a 1 3/4" Circle of Emerald Envy.


I finished the card by adding a bow using the 3/8" Tafeta Ribbon in Emerald Envy and adding the sentiment using Stampin' Dimensionas.

Thanks for stopping by.    Don't forget to check out my current promotions!

Promotions




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)