Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stampin' Up! Be Jolly, By Golly

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another card in my Be Jolly, By Golly stamp series. This stamp has such a fun, retro vibe!  You can find this stamp set in the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog!

I had some leftover circles from my card from last week!  I knew that I wanted to ensure that they didn't go to waste because I love this Presents and Pine cones Designer Series Paper!


I used various sizes of circles to punch the Presents and Pine Cones DSP and I used a 2" circle punch to punch the circles from the Warmth and Cheer DSP. 

I stamped the sentiment from the Be Jolly, By Golly stamp set using our new in-color, Emerald Envy.
I felt like it needed an extra touch to tie it all together so I punched a star from the Medium Star Punch, added White Perfect Accents and finished with Wink of Stella!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check out my October Promotions, the video and the supplies down below!

Promotions







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)