Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stampin' Up! 3-D Thursday-Planner Clips

Hi everyone!

I am back today with a new bonus series.  For the next few weeks, and possibly longer, I will be sharing bonus ideas for packaging and small gift giving for the holiday season using current Stampin' Up! product. 

The first project I have for you is a set of planner clips/bookmarks for the planner fiend or book lover in your life! 


I started by stamping the reindeer and gingerbread image from the Cookie Cutter Christmas Photopolymer Bundle from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog using Early Espresso ink on Crumb Cake card stock. 


I used the Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to color in the antlers and I punched the bow out of Real Red card stock. 

I used Fast Fuse Adhesive to adhere both images to a large paperclip. 


Finally, I used my craft knife to cut 2 slits in a layer that I had left over from a previous card.  I used the Real Red Stitched Ribbon to complete the look!  Put this in a clear bag or add it to a gift!  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check out my October Promotions, the video and the supplies down below!

Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)