Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stampin' Up! Be Jolly, By Golly-Mass Producing Monday

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another Mass Producing Monday!  This time we are focusing on the Be Jolly, By Golly stamp set from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.
This card will be a great one to show off your favorite designer series paper!  I used the striped pattern from the Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper. I pulled my ink colors from the paper.  It's one of the best things about using Stampin' Up! products.  They coordinate so perfectly together!

You can't really see it in the picture, but I used Mint Macaron ink to stamp the thin stars from the Be Jolly, By Golly stamp set.  I used the stamping off technique to ensure that it wasn't too dark for me to layer the sentiment on top!    I stamped my sentiment using Cherry Cobbler ink!
 

Finally, I used a gold sharpie marker to add some color to our White Perfect Accents and added them to the card. I love how this card turned out and you can change it up in so many ways just by changing your patterned paper!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Check out my October Promotions, the video and the supplies down below!

Promotions




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)