I am back today with my final card in my Falling Flowers and Scenic Sayings card series. I moved on to the Subtles with this card.
Though I am a Brights girl at heart, I can't help but love this soft color palette. Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Wild Wasabi lend themselves to such a soft and gorgeous floral arrangement.
I used Blushing Bride and Pool Party inks and card stock to create tone on tone flowers. I used my my Big Shot and the May Flowers dies to cut out all the flowers.
I rounded the edges of the sentiment panel to soften the card somewhat. I really love how these colors came together and I hope that you do as well!
As always, the supplies are listed down below and you can watch this video here or at youtube.
Don't forget my promotions for the month!
- In Color Bundles
- Paper Pumpkin One Day - Sale June 9th
- Hostess Club is starting soon! Make sure you sign up before July 5th!
Hostess Code: QYSJQQGS
- Any size order will receive an exclusive tutorial.
- $50 + will receive: Shake 'em Shaker Card Tutorial
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
Tutorials will be mailed after Hostess Code closes on July 27th.