Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stampin' Up! Falling Flowers and Scenic Sayings

Hi everyone,

I am back today for card #2 in my Falling Flowers and Scenic Sayings stamp series.  If you watched my video from yesterday, you know that I am using 3 different color palettes for the cards for this week.

For today's palette, I am using the gorgeous new in colors Flirty Flamingo *my fave* and Peekaboo Peach.  Pairing this with a neutral was easy.  These colors looking amazing with Smoky Slate, but would look equally as amazing with Night of Navy, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake or Basic Gray.

To get started, I used the flourish stamp from the Falling Flowers set to create my own patterned paper.  I love tone on tone stamping.

After completing my background, I cut a small layer of Smoky Slate and topped it with my focal panel.  For the panel, I stamped the Oh Happy Day sentiment from Scenic Sayings  using Smoky Slate ink. 

The flowers were stamped on Whisper White and I used the May Flowers Framelits to cut them out. 



Before adding my focal panel to my card, I used the cheater method to attach a piece of the new Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon. I added a bow and the new In-Color Enamel Shapes to finish off the card. 

I really love how this card turned out and I hope that you do to!  


Don't forget my specials for this month:

Promotions


As always, thank you for stopping by!  You can watch the coordinating video here or at youtube!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)