Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stampin' Up! Falling Flowers and Scenic Sayings

Hi everyone!

I have two new stamp sets as my focus this week!  Falling Flowers and Scenic Sayings pair beautifully well together!

I knew when I saw the Falling Flowers stamp set that I wanted to use it with this piece of Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.  I love how the Bermuda BayMelon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie provide a fun contrast to the starkness of the black and white stripe.




I used a tone on tone effect for the flowers by stamping each flower on the card stock with it's coordinating ink pad.  I wanted to use Bermuda Bay for the leaf stems.

The Big Shot Magnetic Platform will be your friend as you cut these shapes out! 


Promotions
As always, thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the video.  You can watch it here or over at Youtube!  See you tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)