Monday, June 27, 2016

June 2016 Paper Pumpkin Alternative Project

Hi everyone!

I am back from vacation!  Today, I wanted to share with you a card I made using leftover supplies form my June Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up! 

Paper Pumpkin really is an awesome kit.  You get all the supplies necessary to make the project for the month, including adhesive!  You just need to add scissors!  You can literally start crafting in less than 5 minutes!

Being the rebel that I am, HA, I like to take the supplies and show you completely different projects that you can make to stretch your supplies. A bonus for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers is that you get access to exclusive tutorials each month!

Ok, ok, on to the card :)






If you have followed me at all over the last few years, you know that Navy and Pink is one of my most favorite color combinations.  Night of Navy and Flirty Flamingo pair swimmingly with the Tip Top Taupe stripes and the gold accents!



You guys know by now that it wouldn't be a card from the Elf unless it has some White Perfect Accents on it!  I love using permanent markers to color these babies.  For this card, I used a gold metallic Sharpie!  Stunning!

Promotions
As always, thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the video.  You can watch it here or over at Youtube!  See you tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)