I am back today with another card in my Pretty Kitty series! This stamp set is a must have if you are a kitty lover like me :)
For today's card, I used the Layering Oval Framelits from Stampin' Up! I love these framelits. I am so glad that they gave us an alternative!
I love how this stamp is a scene! I used my blender pen and Subtle Stampin' Write Markers to color this sweet image.
I used 2 different patterns from the A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper Stack. Seriously, if you don't buy any other DSP, get this one!
As always, you can watch the video here or over at youtube! Thanks for stopping by!
- Two FREE Stamp Sets when you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in the month of June. Click here for more details.
- In Color Bundles
- Paper Pumpkin One Day - Sale June 9th
- Hostess Club is starting soon! Make sure you sign up before July 1st!
Hostess Code: GTJPNGJV
- Any size order will receive an exclusive tutorial.
- $50 + will receive: Shake 'em Shaker Card Tutorial
- Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more (you will automatically receive the tutorials).
Tutorials will be mailed after Hostess Code closes on June 27th.