Monday, April 25, 2016

Throwback Stampin' Up! Flower Patch VEDA Day 25

Hi everyone,

I am back today with a throwback card for you.  I have been dealing with a stomach bug or food poisoning the last couple of days and creating just hasn't been a possibility.

This card popped up in my memories on Facebook not long ago and I remembered how much I loved it! It's probably one of my most favorite cards ever!


I used the Flower Patch stamp set from Stampin' Up! along with the coordinating dies.  By the way, this bundle is retiring!  Make sure you pick it up before it's gone! 

I stamped using my favorite color...purple :)  I used Perfect Plum and Wisteria Wonder for the main flowers.  I used Night of Navy for the card base along with the sentiment and flower centers.  

The leaves were stamped using Pear Pizzazz and Garden Green. I really love how this stamp set provides so much dimension.  When you add the coordinating framelits, you have a match made in crafting heaven!

I finished this card off with a small row of rhinestones.  I think it's just as gorgeous today and hope that you will make your own and tag me on instagram!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!  The supplies are listed down below!  You can watch the video here or at youtube!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)