Monday, May 30, 2016

Stampin' Up! Painter's Palette-Stretch Your Stamp Series

Hi everyone!

It feels so good to be back!  I apologize for my absence, but sometimes, you need a break to take care of yourself and that's exactly what I did!

I am so excited to be back because we are about to launch the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog!  Oh. My. Word.  Have you seen it?  Have you seen the new in colors?  Amazing!

I have a card for you today using a new stamp set and the new in color Flirty Flamingo!

I used the new Painter's Palette stamp set along with Early Espresso and Flirty Flamingo.  I think this pink is going to go very well with the Stampin' Up! neutrals palette.



I stamped the easel using Early Espresso and the sentiment using Flirty Flamingo.


I tied a bow using the new in-color Ruche Ribbon.  Isn't it gorgeous????


Finally, I am trying something new with my videos.  I want you to get to see more than just my hands on a weekly basis!  So, let me know what you think of the new format!  Love it?  Hate it?  I would love your feedback!

One last thing!  Did you know I'm having a party?  I am!  It's an online party to celebrate the Annual Catalog!  It's my Stamp-n-jamma party on Facebook!  You can click here to join the fun! 

I can't link to the products just yet, but I can share my video with you!  Feel free to watch it here or over at youtube!

Need a catalog?  Request one by clicking here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)