Friday, April 15, 2016

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder Watercolor VEDA Day 15

Hi everyone,

I am not even going to say it.  Well, yes I am.  You know that I cannot quit this stamp set. If it retires, I will be heartbroken....until I find something else that catches my eye :)

I know from the first time I saw this set that I wanted to watercolor it. I envisioned a striking image with a hint of sparkle and well.....this has more than just a hint of sparkle!

I used the Rose Wonder stamp set from Stampin' Up! and stamped it using our Basic Black archival ink.



I stamped the sentiment and punched it using our 2 " circle punch and punched a piece of Cucumber Crush using the 2 3/8 " scalloped circle punch from Stampin' Up! 

Before coloring, I took a bronze Sharpie metallic marker and colored several of the White Perfect Accents.  I knew the touch of bronze would be beautiful on this card and it takes those a few minutes to dry.

I colored the image with Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush and Sahara Sand ink using my Wink of Stella brush pen instead of an Aqua Painter.  Isn't it gorgeous?

As always, thank you so much for stopping by.  You can watch the video below or over on youtube.  Supplies are listed down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)