Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Stampin' Up! The Best Thing VEDA Day 13

Hi everyone,

I am back today with this gorgeous stamp set called The Best Thing.  It's a Hostess stamp set available from Stampin' Up! when you spend $150 or more.

I was in the mood to watercolor today and I knew this stamp set works well with it because that's exactly how I used it in a card last summer!

I absolutely love hydrangea and I love how this card turned out.  I started by stamping the image onto a piece of watercolor paper with our Basic Black Archival Ink.  While that dried, I used the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper, along with Soft Suede and Night of Navy for my card base.


I used my aqua painter along with my Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, and Mossy Meadow ink for the watercolor. 

I had a boo boo when I stamped, but I was able to cover that up with our gorgeous White Stitched Satin Ribbon to cover it and I love how it looks. 

I really love how this card turned out and I loved using a stamp set from the summer to get my creative juices flowing again!

As always, you can watch the video here or over at youtube.  Unfortunately, I can't link to the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)