Monday, April 11, 2016

Stampin' Up! You've Got This-VEDA Day 11

Hi everyone!

Ever have those times when you feel like you've lost your crafting mojo? I have been in a little bit of a slump the last few weeks. When that happens, I try to mix up my crafting routine.

With that being said, I pulled out some stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog and I will be showcasing them the next couple of days starting with the You've Got This stamp.

 I am still head over heels in love with this Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper. I have just a few pieces left.  I've been debating on buying another pack to have around, but I know that there will be something new in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog that will catch my eye!
I paired Basic Black with Blushing Bride ink and the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon.  I love the contrast of the black and pink and I think it makes for a striking card.

Isn't it fun to revisit stamp sets that we love?!?  The supplies are linked down below!

Thanks for stopping by!  Check out the video down below :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)