Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder and Birthday Bouquet

Hi everyone!

I am a day behind on blogging, but I am here today to get you caught up on the really cute card I made yesterday and the brand new Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!  that start today!

Let's start with the Weekly Deals, shall we?


Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Metallics Sequin Assortment
Ornate Tag Topper Punch
Red Foil Sheets
Tin of Cards Project Kit

Now, on to this card.  Have you seen the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up?  Oh my word!  It's absolutely gorgeous! I used this pattern for Jolly Mail and fell in love.  The ice cream cones are super adorable and I love the soft pastels.

I wanted to add ribbon or some sort of accent, but didn't have any that I thought would fit.  Cue the Bow Builder Punch!  I love this thing.  I used Mint Macaron to make a gorgeous bow and "ribbon."

 I love this Happy Birthday sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  The mix of block text and script is my favorite.  This font is amazing! I stamped it using Soft Suede which is the brown you see in the cones and sprinkles.

As always, thank you so much for stopping by.  Supplies are listed down below and you can watch the video here or at Youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)