Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stampin' Up! Birthday Bouquet and Honeycomb Happiness

Hi everyone!

I am back today with what be my most favorite card ever! I absolutely love this Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!

I used the Honeycomb Happiness Sale-a-bration stamp set for this card.  This ice cream cone stamp is a perfect match for the designer series paper.  


 I used strips of the DSP to create my focal panel.  I attached a piece of the Pool Party Glitter Ribbon to the Soft Suede card stock and tied a bow.

I stamped the image and sentiment in Soft Suede and colored using Blushing Bride and Soft Suede Stampin' Write Markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  All the supplies are linked down below.  Don't forget that you can watch the video here on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)