Thursday, February 25, 2016

Paper Pumpkin February Kit Unboxing and Bonus Project

Hi everyone! Sorry that it's been a few days since I blogged. The weather was wrecking havoc on my asthma. I finally feel back to normal and back to crafting :) I have to tell you how much I am in LOVE with the February Kit from Stampin' Up's Paper Pumpkin. I love the colors and the florals. The stamp set is awesome!

I love that ink spot included is Blackberry Bliss.  I am going to be sad to see this amazing color retire! I started by cutting down one of the included envelopes and layering it onto a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock. I stamped the congratulations sentiments from the stamp set using the inkspot.

I added the gold sequins using the included glue dots.  I used 5.  Your eye finds odd numbers more pleasing! 

I really love it and hope that you do too!  Make sure you sign up for Paper Pumpkin before the 10th of March!  The next kit is a special Birthday KitPaper Pumpkin is turning 3.  You can click here and purchase a 3 month subscription and earn a Sale-a-bration item!

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals for this week!

2015-2017 Stampin Write Markers
Classy Designer Buttons
Flower Medallion Punch
Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Stars Framelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)