Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Weekly Deals for February 9th

Hi everyone!

It's Tuesday and that means it's Weekly Deals day with Stampin' Up! I have to admit that my favorite deal is the Baker's Box Thinlit Die.  It's great for Valentine's, Teacher Gifts or just a fun way to give a friend some much needed chocolate :)

It would be totally awesome filled with your favorite Easter candy as well!


Starter Kit: Don't forget the awesome deal right now on the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.  You get $155 worth of product for $99 AND You will get 10% back from me on your first demonstrator order (up to $50) and a free stamp set of your choice valued at $21!  

Paper Pumpkin: Wednesday is the last day that you can sign up for February's Paper Pumpkin kit!  Make sure you sign up before Midnight MST.  Don't forget that you can purchase a 3 month subscription AND earn a free Sale-a-bration item! Click on my Shop Now link to order!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)