Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Stampin' Up! Party Wishes Birthday Card

Hey everyone!  Happy Humpday!  You've made it to the middle of the week and I have a cute and simple Birthday Card for you today!

As you guys know, I have started Project Life and I may have went a little wild buying all the things! The great thing about Project Life cards is that you can use them for more than just scrapbooking!

I started with this card from the Memories in the Making Project Life Card Set from Stampin' Up! It reminded me of confetti and I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card!

I used the Party Wishes Bundle from Stampin' Up! and stamped the sentiment using the Basic Black Archival Ink.

I wanted my balloons to be a softer color so I used the stamping off technique.  I stamped each balloon once and then stamped again.  The second image turns out slightly lighter and matches the background card perfectly!  The coordinating punch is amazing!  Such cute images!


I finished up by adding dimensionals to the back of the balloons and using a black marker to add a string!

You'll find the supplies listed down below.  Don't forget to check out the video here or over on youtube!
Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)