Monday, February 8, 2016

Stampin' Up! Botanicals for You Watercolor Card

Hi everyone,

The moment I laid my eyes on the Botanicals for You stamp set from Stampin' Up! I knew that I wanted to highlight it with watercolor.

I used 3 of the brights re-inkers in Real Red, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise, along with Stampin' Up! aqua painters and watercolor paper to create the background for this card.

I used my heat tool to dry the background and then stamped the sentiment using Versamark ink and the Whisper White Stampin' Emboss Powder.

After attaching dimensionals to the back, I added the focal panel to a Thick Whisper White card base.

What do you think?  I love it!  It's a great technique that you can use over and over again!

As always, supplies are linked down below and you can watch the video here or at youtube!
Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)