Friday, February 12, 2016

Stampin' Up! Going Places Valentine's Day Card

Happy Friday, y'all!

You may remember that I created a 5 love cards just last week.  Well, Mr. Burundi saw the one that I was giving him for Valentine's Day so I decided I wanted to make a new one!

The great thing about the Going Places Suite from the Stampin' Up!  Occasions 2016 Catalog is that it works well for masculine cards, but the sentiments work well for anyone!

I started my card with a Basic Black card base.  I think the pattern that resembles marble/granite is my absolute favorite, but I wanted to bring in the map pattern to match the globe.


I stamped the globe, and the sentiment, onto a piece of Very Vanilla using the Basic Black ink.  I punched the sentiment using the 1" circle punch and the globe from the 2" circle punch.  I wanted a layer behind the globe so I used the 2 1/2" circle punch to accomplish the finished look.


I think Rob will love it and I love that it's convey's my feelings for my favorite Valentine without a lot of glitter or hearts :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check out the supplies and the videos down below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)