Friday, February 19, 2016

Stampin' Up! Have a Cuppa

Hi everyone!

Today's card is super bright and cheerful.  Just how I like them :)  This Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack is probably my most favorite paper from Stampin' Up! ever!  I love the bright colors and the mix of fun bold and subtle patterns!

For this card, I wanted to use up some of my scraps.  I have 2 of these paper stacks and I have used them so much that I have some smaller pieces that work perfectly for this type of card!

I stamped the cup from the Nice Cuppa stamp set using Melon Mambo ink and the small lemon using Crushed Curry.  How cute is this little tea-rrific sentiment?


For the card layer, I used snail to adhere strips of the Designer Series Paper on a diagonal.  Once completed, I turned it over and trimmed with my Paper Snips, but you can use your Stampin' Trimmer!

Just like that we have a sweet, simple and eye catching card!

As always, the supplies are listed down below and you can watch the video here or at Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)