Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Stampin' Up! Apple of My Eye

Hi everyone! Today I am back with a really cute and simple card using the new Apple of My Eye stamp set from the 2016 Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!

I used Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White to create contrast with the paper from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack. The great thing about the Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! is the mix of subtle and more robust patterns!

 

 
I stamped the apple image using Real Red and the sweet sentiment on top using the Basic Black Archival Ink. I punched the image with the 2 1/2 circle punch and a piece of Real Red using the 2 3/8" scalloped circle punch.
 
To embellish this card, I used the Basic Black Stitched Satin Ribbon and White Perfect Accents that I colored using a black Sharpie Marker.
 
I think it turned out super sweet! 
 

As always, links to the products used are down below.  Watch the video here or over on youtube!



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)