Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pocket Saturday-Project Life Week 1 Layout

Hi everyone!

I am back today with another Project Life layout.  This week's focus is week one in my personal album.  I believe I mentioned that Roxie and I are getting our own Project Life albums this year! I am so excited to be documenting my health journey and I am absolutely loving the creative process with pocket scrapbooking.

For today's layout, I used the Everyday Adventures Kit from Stampin' Up!  This baby is on the Clearance Rack if you can believe that! You can get the Everyday Adventures Card Collection and Accessories kit for less than $12.  That's almost half price of an entire core kit from Becky Higgins! 

If you have followed me at all, you know that pastels aren't my thing.  My personality is loud and outgoing and I love saturated, fun and happy colors.  That's why I love this kit.

With colors such as Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry, it's a gorgeous and bright kit perfect for those coming Spring and Summer layouts!
What I love best about my Stampin' Up! products is how well they play with others.  The hello from the first card and selfie from this card are from Heidi Swapp.  Can you tell?  They go together amazingly well and all of the other embellishments are from that Every Day Adventure Kit!


My goal is to document my weight, take a full body picture and a selfie and post a meal that we loved!  What do you think?  That's two layouts in the bag and I feel like I am on a roll!

As always, thank you so much for stopping by!  You can watch the process video here or over at youtube!  I will have links down below!
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)