Sunday, February 7, 2016

Planning with the Elf-Plan with Me for February 8th and February Dividers

Hi everyone!

I am back with another planner spread and my February dividers!

For my dividers, I used this really cute paper pack from Doodlebug!  I knew I wanted something that was pink and red and Doodlebug has really cute holiday paper!  I used my tab punch from We R Memory Keepers and several punches from Stampin' Up! 




I went a completely different direction for my PWM spread this week!  I love this kit from JustPlainPeachy on Etsy! I love the colors and how my stickers coordinated with it as well.

Speaking of my stickers, did you know that the Elf is back?  I'm working on a limited basis, but the shop is back open with a ton of new releases :) Check it out http://thejollyfatelf.etsy.com

As always, thank you so much for stopping by!  Make sure you check out the videos down below or over on Youtube!



2 comments:

  1. Hey. Loved seeing our stickers in your Plan with Me! Super cute!!

    Thanks
    Amy
    @JustPlumPeachy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)