Sunday, February 7, 2016

Pocket Saturdays-Project Life Title Page

Hi everyone!

If you follow either of my youtube channels, you know that I have chosen the word health  for my focus word for 2016.

I really wanted a way to document my transformation and I decided that I wanted to dip my toes into Project Life.

To say I went on a binge, is an understatement.  I picked up all the great Project Life products that Stampin' Up!  has to offer.  You can see them all here: The Jolly Fat Elf

I also have subscribed to a few kits and I managed to FINALLY get my title page done in February....meaning I'm already a month behind.  Yikes!

I do love how this page turned out.  I love the teal and pink with touches of black.  I knew I wanted to use the Rose Garden Thinlits 140619  and the Large Number Framelits 140622 and I loved how it turned out.  I also used cards from the Moments Like These Project Life Bundle 140288.

I have to say that's why I love Stampin' Up! products so much!  They are great on their own, but they also work amazingly well with other lines.

Here are a few pictures.  Make sure you check out the supplies listed below and watch the video here or at Youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!
                           




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)