Friday, February 5, 2016

Stampin' Up! and Stampin' with the Elf's Stampy Valentine's Week Projects 4 and 5

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the double up post, but I have caught something from the kiddos at work and I am just not feeling well at all!

I have saved the best for last.  These last 2 projects are my absolute favorites.

Project 4-  For this card, I used the Bloomin' Hearts Thinlits dies 140621  to cut a piece of the new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper 140550.  The shine on this glimmer paper is amazingly gorgeous!

I created layers for my card using Crumb Cake Card Stock 120953 and ink 126975.   I used the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack 140548. 

Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Bloomin' Love Photopolymer Stamp Set 140643  and added 3 of the White Perfect Accents 138416. Simply gorgeous!





Project 5-Gray is my absolute favorite neutral and I knew that I could not make a card this week without using it!  I used Stampin' Up! Smoky Slate Card Stock 131202 and Ink 131179 as my card base and my ink. I love how the Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack 140548 looks layered on top of the Smoky Slate.

I used the Notetag Punch to punch of a piece of Smoky Slate and Whisper White 100730.  I stamped the sentiment from the Friendly Wishes Stamp Set 139579 that you can find in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.

Finally, I added a bow and glitter dots from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit 140551.



You can find a link to all the supplies down below.  Don't forget to watch the videos here or over at Youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)