Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Stampin' with the Elf-Honeycomb Happiness and Weekly Deals!

Hi everyone!

Oh my word!  How cute is this little chick stamp from the Honeycomb Happiness set?  Did you know that you can earn this stamp set by placing a $50 order from me this month?  Actually, it's Sale-a-bration so you earn free product from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend from now until March 31st.  It's a great time to be a customer and demonstrator :)



I used several new products from the Occasions catalog including these adorable honeycomb embellishments.  Aren't they adorable!  I added some enamel dots and some Wink of Stella to my sentiment.

Yep, SU carries Wink of Stella!  My very favorite product on this card has to be the patterned paper.  This new Have a Cuppa line is amazing!  I love everything!

As always, you can find links to the products down below.  Want to see how I made this card?  Just check out the video below.  You can watch it here or over on Youtube.


Finally, it's Tuesday and that means new Weekly Deals!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)