Saturday, January 16, 2016

Stampin' with the Elf-Party Wishes Cake Cards-Mass Producing

Hi everyone,

Today I have a really cute, simple card for you.  I am a bit behind on thank you notes and I designed this card to be easy to mass produce and I ended up with 36 of them.

Total craft time was about an hour and 45 minutes which is not bad if you ask me.  I love this new It's My Party Suite from Stampin' Up!  Such fun colors and the stamp set and matching punches are adorable!


I chose this piece of patterned paper and paired it with black.  You may remember a Christmas card in my series that has the same color scheme.  I love the contrast!

I didn't have a circle punch to fit the sentiment, but I had this ballon bouquet punch and it worked perfectly.  Add in a strip of black and some of the It's My Party enamel dots and I have a really cute card to send!

I recorded the entire process and you can watch the video below.  Don't forget that you can get these products AND earn free product with every $50 during Sale-a-bration!  Supplies are listed down below!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)