Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Happy New Year-about 2 weeks late! Occasions, Sale-a-bration, a Tornado and More!

Hi everyone!

Happy New Year!  Yes, I know it's January 12th and that New Years Day was a while ago, but it's good to be back from my mini vacation!

Let's start with some personal news.  First, we are ok!  Many of you heard about the tornado that hit my city the day after Christmas.  It was literally about a block away.  It was scary and we went a day without electricity, but we are ok.  Our house is ok.  We may have some slight roof damage, but that's nothing compared to neighbors just a few houses over.  Thank you so much to everyone for your concern, prayers, etc.




Secondly, we became parents :)  We have a fur baby whose name is STILL yet to be determined!  We picked her up on Friday and I am obsessed...OBSESSED!  I don't even want to tell you how many cat inspired craft items I have purchased in the last few days.....just so I can do a PL of her *blush*

She was dropped off at the shelter on Thursday and we were there on Friday to pick her up.  I love her so much.  LOOK AT THAT FACE!!!

 a scared kitty at the shelter

the picture that won me over!
our first family photo
 she rules the roost

So many fun things are happening in the crafting world.  It's the most wonderful time to be a Stampin' Up! customer and demonstrator!

It's Sale-a-bration!!!!!  From January 5th, 2016 until March 31st, 2016, you can earn a free product with every $50 you spend with Stampin' Up! and let's face it...who can't spend that with the new Occasions catalog?  Oh my word!! It's gorgeous!  You can request a catalog and watch my haul down below!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)