Saturday, June 20, 2015

Saturdays with Stampin Up!

Happy Saturday everyone!

If I know me, I'm sleeping in and wondering when I can bust out of jail...aka the hospital!

I promise to update you as soon as I am home and settled!  In the meantime, let's talk about this gorgeous card using the image I watercolor on Wednesday. 

I absolutely love this stamp set.  I think this hydrangea is stunning and such a perfect image whether on a thinking about you card or a sympathy card.


If you remember from Wednesday, I watercolored the image using my pacific point and old olive ink pads. When deciding on a card base, I decided to go with the old olive.  I also felt that adding just a touch of the watermelon wonder dotted lace trim added just a hint of color without detracting from the focal image.


Let me know what you think.  I love how it turned out and hope that you did as well.  You can watch the video over on my youtube channel.  As soon as I am home and settled, I will add the video here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)