Friday, June 19, 2015

Festive Friday #23 Punch Art Rudolph


Oh my goodness!  I tried my hand at another Festive Friday with no stamps and I think this card turned out adorable.

He does look a little.....relaxed :) He was so much fun to create and I think if you sized him down, he would be FANTASTIC as a gift tag!  Who knew you could create such cuteness with a couple of circles and a few punches?

I do have some bad news, though.  The tree builder punch is on backorder until August 1st!  I knew it would be popular, but It didn't even make it 3 weeks from launch!  It put a little damper on my Stamp Club Kit for June, but us crafters know how to make the best out of a bad situation!



All the products are linked down below.  You can watch the video over on youtube!  Once I'm out of the hospital, I will add the video so that you can watch it here if you wish :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)