Sunday, June 21, 2015

Plan with Me-July Tab, July Monthly and June 29th-July 5th

Hi everyone!

I hope that you had a fantastic week!  I wasn't intending on planning so much for you today, but I did!  Of course, I am on vacation the week of the 29th-5th...so I didn't have much to plan, but I did have a lot of room to decorate :)

Let's start with the monthly tab!  


Honestly, one of the main reasons why I love Plum Paper is their monthly tabs.  The new ones are colored, but I know that I will still decorate them.  It makes me happy and I love flipping through the month and seeing this tab decorated and ready to go!

Of course, it's July and I wanted to go with a 4th of July theme. I really love how this turned out.  I used card stock stickers from Doodlebug.  I get my card stock stickers from A Cherry On Top.  Juts search card stock stickers.  They are a tiny bit thicker than regular stickers, but I don't mind.

It's looking to be a pretty slow month.  I know that will change somewhat, but work tends to slow down for the month of July and I don't mind that at all :)

Look at that Uncle Sam!!!!  Is he not the cutest thing ever?  Oh and those bomb pops make me sad that I can't have real sugar any more.  They are my absolute favorite.  The lemon in the middle makes my day!  The ants are cute.  If I were an ant, I would want some watermelon too.  Heck, I could go for some watermelon right now.

Finally, my week.  My new Plum Paper Horizontal Planner should ship this week and I am so stinking excited!!!!  

Other than that, not a whole lot to do.  I plan on spending this week relaxing and healing!  

Don't forget to enter the giveaway!  Good luck :)  You can find the Plan with me video over on youtube.  I'll add it here as soon as I am home and on the mend :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)