Sunday, June 14, 2015

Plan with Me-Week of June 15th

Happy Sunday everyone!

It's time for a new week and a new Plan with Me video is live on youtube for your enjoyment!  I just want to take a minute to thank you all so much for your support.  It means the world to me and you help keep me accountable with my planner.

I love this planner so much.  Plum Paper is an amazing company with stellar customer service and the customization options are basically limitless.  You can change the colors of your covers, add dates, remove dates, add or remove monograms, photos, names, quotes, etc. etc.  Oh and the insides?  They have so many different layouts to choose from!

My planner is a Family Planner.  Each Family Planner comes with 7 boxes that are customizable.  I made the mistake of labeling mine and the layout initially didn't work for me.  Never fear, washi and stickers are here :)  I cover those labels and now I have planner peace!

You can check out my video here or over on Youtube!


Thanks for stopping by.  All items I used are listed down below!






1 comment:

  1. Much obliged for sharing such a gloriously amazing substance! As necessities be look at die cut stickers

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)