Monday, June 15, 2015

Inspiration Monday- Me=Grateful and Pretty Petals DSP

Happy Monday :)

Look, I am blogging!  Mark this on your calendars :)  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  How many times have you heard me say that I love this year's Annual Catalog? Probably more than a dozen.  I love, love, LOVE it.  I was on the fence about this DSP when I first ordered it, but oh my goodness I am so glad that I did.



It's such a gorgeous stack.  It's 6x6 so it's perfect for us card makers.  The colors are delicious and the patterns can work for many different occasions.

The new framelits nestle nicely within each other to allow you to layer multiple labels at a time.  How classy is coral and black and these Natural Elements are fun and provide a lot of dimension.


The Me=Grateful stamp set is full of sentiments for the inside and outside of your cards.  It's a perfect stamp set and a must have if you ask me!

You can find the supplies linked down below.  Don't forget that today is the last day to sign up for the June box from the Jolly Mail Stamp Club!  You are going to love it!

Thank you for stopping by today.  You can watch the video here or over on Youtube!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)