Sunday, June 14, 2015

Crafting De-Stash!

Hi everyone!

I'm de-stashing and organizing my craft room and my loss is your gain :) Please check out the video if you are interested in seeing the products listed.  You must email me at thejollyfatelf@gmail.com with the item(s) that you would like and your paypal address.  All items included shipping!

Sold!  I forgot to mention that I am also selling my Silhouette Cameo.  It has been used 4 times and will come with the turquoise dust cover, the software CD and a couple of tools.  I will also throw in a couple of surprises if you will take it off my hands!  It is $175 and that includes shipping!

Thanks so much and on to the goodies!

1. 9 sets of Blendabilities-27 markers total $50-Sold

Stamp Sets $15 shipped:

  • Simply Wonderful
  • Lotus Blossom-Sold
  • Indescribable Gift-Sold
  • You Plus Me
  • A Round Array
  • Cheerful Critters-Sold
  • Something Lacy Background Stamp-Sold
  • Hello There
  • Big Day
  • For Being You *2 available*
  • Because You Care
  • You Brighten My Day


Daydream Medallions-$20-Pending
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and Matching Punch $30-Sold
Angled Tag Topper Punch $18
Stacked with Love-DSP Paper Stack $5-Pending


Framelits:
Hearts $15-Pending
Apothecary Accents $15-Sold
Labels Collection $20

Chalk In Combo-includes 3 brand new chalk inks, Best Day Ribbon and Buttons, and Blushing Bride embossing powder-$10-Sold


Again, please email me at thejollyfatelf@gmail.com with the items that you would like and your paypal address.  List will be updated as payment is received.

Check out the video below for a close up of all items!

Thanks,
Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)