Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Watch me Wednesday-Best Thoughts- Watercoloring

Happy Wednesday!

For today's Watch me Wednesday, I wanted to color this hydrangea from the Best Thoughts stamp set.  I have to admit that I found this water coloring very soothing and relaxing.

I would love to grow my own hydrangea, but I have a black thumb and unfortunately we don't have enough shade for me to grow any. There are so many different  varieties and I love how they change color depending on your soil ph.

This was my first time to use my ink pads to color and I loved how this flower turned out.  Stop back by on Saturday and we will make it into a card!

You can watch the video here or over on Youtube.

 

Thanks for stopping by.  All of the supplies are linked down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)