Friday, March 6, 2015

The Jolly Fat Elf's Festive Friday #9

Hi everyone, Can you believe we are staring month 3 of the Festive Friday series? I can't! Today, I'm coloring in real time with my Spectrum Noir markers. I think this bunny is adorable and would be perfect for a Baby's First Christmas card or a card for a little one. This paper pad from Doodlebug has to be one of my favorites because it uses my most favorite color and my second favorite color :) Purple and aqua are amazing together and I love how they look in this collection.


Don't forget I'm offering an extra incentive for ordering with me in the month of March 2015. Every purchase will enter you into a drawing for $25 in free product! Orders have to be placed by March 31st 2015 in order to qualify and the winner will be announced April 1st!

As always, you can watch the video down below or over on youtube :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)