Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Stampin Up! Big Day and Typeset Birthday Card for my hubby :)

Hi everyone, I'm back today with a masculine card. My husband's birthday is this month and I wanted to get a head start on his card!  I used the Typset DSP and the Big Day Sale-a-bration stamp set to create a card for him.

Speaking of Sale-a-bration.  This is the last month!  I can't believe it's already March.  Stampin Up! has just released 4 more products for Sale-a-bration.  Click here to see the new products that you can earn with a $50 purchase.

I'm also offerring an ordering incentive for the month of March.  Place an order with me in the month of March 2015 and you will be entered in to a drawing to win $25 worth of product from Stampin Up! You get to choose which product you would like!  You can't beat that! Winner will be announced on April 1st.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a note!

As always, you can watch the video here or on youtube!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty



 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)