Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Milk to my cookies for Operation Write Home OWH

You ever find that magical 6x6 paper pad or 12 x 12 sheet of paper that just makes everything right in the world?  I managed to find it and use it to make a really cute card for OWH.  This We Go Together collection from Pebbles is amazingly awesome and goes so well with the really cute images from Krista and Drawn with Character!!!  I love how this card turned out and I have to say I'm enjoying using my markers again!


Don't forget I'm offering an extra incentive for ordering with me in the month of March 2015. Every purchase will enter you into a drawing for $25 in free product! Orders have to be placed by March 31st 2015 in order to qualify and the winner will be announced April 1st!

As always, you can watch the video down below or over at Youtube.  Make sure you check out the links to OWH and Drawn with Character!  You won't be sorry!

Thanks for stopping by!

Misty








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)