Saturday, February 7, 2015

You Mean the World to Me for OWH

Happy Saturday everyone :)

I am back today with another set of cards for Operation Write Home www.operationwritehome.org.  For this set of cards, I used the Wish You Were Here stamp set from Lawn Fawn.  How adorable is this set?  I have had it for at least 6 months and I finally got around to inking it up.

Isn't the Perfect Vacation 6x6 pad awesome with this stamp set?  I knew I wanted to pair them together as soon as I picked it up.  I used my blendabilities to color the globe, added some clear Wink of Stella for some shimmer and some Crystal Effects to ensure that it's safe for our heroes.

As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube.  For this series, I'm quiet and letting you watch my creative process without any chatter! Let me know what you think!

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to head on over to OWH to check out how you can help such a great charity!

Misty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)