Monday, February 9, 2015

Cheerful Critters Birthday Card for Lilli

Let's talk about how this little one

 Lilli's First Christmas



Has grown to this beautiful, young lady?  She's 9.  I can't even believe it.
Daddy/Daughter Dance 2014

Lilli is my niece and as close to having a child of my own as I am ever going to get.  She took her first steps walking to me and I have been a proud Mimi ever since.

Unfortunately, she lives out of state and sometimes I can't make her birthday parties.  This year, was no exception :(  However, I did manage to make her a cute card that I know she will love and it helps that there's some clothes for the American Girl Doll I bought her for Christmas.  *Gotta love sales*  

I used the Cheerful Critter stamp set for this card.  I think it's perfect for little kids and us big kids as well!  Lilli loves bunnies, so I made sure to color this one just for her!  I love how she's holding balloons that I cut using the ballon framelits and the Project Life This Day cards from the Sale-a-bration catalog. It didn't turned out exactly as I had planned, but I know she will love it.

As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube.  Supplies are listed down below!  Thanks for stopping by and strolling down memory lane with me :)

Misty




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)