Friday, February 6, 2015

Festive Friday #5

Hi everyone,

Can you believe it's already week 5 for my Festive Friday series?  I can't believe it's February.  This year is flying by already!

I have to admit that I am totally gaga over the Ornament Keepsake stamp set from Stampin Up!  I know it's a couple years old, but I just recently picked it up and I love, love, LOVE it.  I also loved the card sketch I used in Tuesday's video and I knew that I wanted to use it for this series.

This series is all about using up our stash and I was able to dig deep into mine and pull out some paper from Recollection.  This is either from last year or 2 years ago.  I absolutely love it and I think it pops against the basic black layers.

If you are following along, you should have 5 holiday cards or 5 sets ready to go.  You are ahead of the game.  Give yourself a pat on the back :)

I linked to what I could down below.  As always, you can watch the video here or over on youtube.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Misty







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)