Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stampin Up! You plus me Valentine's Day Card

Hi everyone!

I'm back today with another card for Lilli.  Someone MUST be loved :)  I have had the heart mask from SU for a little while and have always wanted to use it with embossing or texture paste.  I finally got around to trying it today.  I love, love, LOVE how it turned out...especially colored using the Strawberry Slush ink!

The Happy Heart Texture Impressions Embossing folder, the Bow Builder punch and the Banner punch provide a really cute and feminine focal panel.  I think Smoky Slate and Strawberry Slush are a winning combination and an unexpected one for Valentine's Day!

As always, the supplies are listed down below and you can watch the video here or over at youtube!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Misty








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and feedback! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me :)